[amayausers] Re: digitizing help

  • From: Extreme Embroidery <extreme_embroidery@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 1 Mar 2006 20:01:17 -0800 (PST)

Sandra,
  Where did you take your digitizing training??  How many days?
  Was it worth it??
  I have only had the 1 day trainign when I bought my machine and I wasn't real
interested at that time because I really wanted to just learn the machine
first, but now I would like to start learning the digitizing software.

  Darlene
Sandra Walker <aece@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  Hi everyone.
I've spent all day working on my first digitizing project since
I had digitizing training in mid December. Some of it is coming back but I still
have some basic questions. Does anybody have time to talk with me
about this? If so, please let me know how to reach you & I'll call you
whenever it's convenient for you.
Thanks in advance,
Sandra Walker
A&E Custom Embroidery
936.588.1015 800.291.6953
We make your life more colorful...and your business more visible!

Extreme Embroidery & Design
Darlene Weber, Owner
640 6th Ave.  SE
Britt,  Ia.  50423