[amayausers] Re: die-cut lettering

  • From: Captain Gold <captaingold@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 23 Aug 2004 14:00:51 -0400

Aaron,

How much does all that cost? From what I saw on their web site, I'd need to
invest in a minimum number of each letter (which wasn't too bad), but the
Stockstitch program was $300? If I choose custom work, it's a minimum of 10
and $25 for the disk? Was I reading that wrong?

Connie

Wyvern Productions
Painting masterpieces in thread.
http://www.wyvernproductions.com