[amayausers] Re: die-cut lettering

  • From: "Linen Barn" <linen@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Aug 2004 08:27:44 -0700

I would like to add to my post yesterday (which I deleted so Ill reply to
this one) that I use the Clamping System for flexfit type hat backs and hat
sides.  For regular hat back I just use a 12cm hoop and use the edge of a
table to hoop them.  This way is faster for these types of hats in my
opinion.

Well, thats it for now, I need to get these machines going.  I got some big
orders coming in this week :)

Aaron Sargent
The Linen Barn
linen@xxxxxxxxxxx