[amayausers] Re: die-cut lettering

  • From: "Linen Barn" <linen@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Aug 2004 10:34:00 -0700

Connie,

I use Dalco for my die cut needs.   You can have custom patterns made in
which they send you a sew disk.  I bought Stockstitch ver 5 which allows me
to use any of their stock letters, #'s or symbols to make my own disk and
just order their stock die cut items.

Aaron Sargent
The Linen Barn
linen@xxxxxxxxxxx