[amayausers] design pulling

  • From: "LiVawne G. Moore" <moore-embroidery@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2006 12:58:04 -0600

Hello all:
I have a design that is running on all my Amayas and running well, except
for one machine.  It is pulling so bad that the material actually has a hole
in the middle of the A.  It is the same design, same machine settings and
the bobbins seem to be adjusted the same also.

Help!!  Why is it doing this?  I've adjusted and checked everything that I
know of an nothing works.  Right now the machine is idle it is so bad.

Thanks in advance to any help and suggestions.

Sincerely,
LiVawne G Moore

Moore Embroidery & Designs
1724 Jerusalem Drive