[amayausers.com] Re: design elements disappearing!

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 17 Jan 2009 19:43:18 UT

This message was posted by Oregonian1a on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/3/279.html#000009

I have had this problem from time to time. While I can't pin it down, it seems
to start when I am resizing or adjusting the underlying bitmap image in the
design, but that may be just a coincidence.

I recently purchased a program called "Driver Detective". I was having problems
with another graphics intensive program locking up from time to time without
explanation.

It detected 29 out of date drivers on my system, including both the audio and
graphics drivers. I fixed those and have not had problems since.

I guess I can understand the position of the programmers as well. If the
program were fundamentally flawed, then every computer would have the same
problems with program, and the problems would likely not be intermittent (or so
the logic goes).

I would be interested in learning from this thread on this particular issue
which brand and model of video card people with this problem are using?