[amayausers.com] Re: design elements disappearing!

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 8 Jan 2009 21:36:34 UT

This message was posted by Fabrications on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/3/279.html

Using Design Shop ProPlus 7.00.114 and all of a suddent I'm having design
elements appear as invisible on the screen!  They are in the design tree, no
color is X'd out at the bottom from the palette....the element just does not
show up on the screen.  I have to exit out of DS entirely then go back in. This
happens all day long yesterday and today; have never had the problem before.
Ideas?