[amayausers] Re: bobbin screws

  • From: gzenowich@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2004 14:33:37 -0400

Thanks, I called. They only supply the entire casing, but gave me the name
of their supplier, Superior Sewing. I've e-mailed them and await their
response.

The very nice Melco person expressed that it is unusual for the screw to
come out. She's not heard of anyone requesting just the screws before. I
must be doing something drastically wrong!

I keep getting false bobbin breaks. Sometimes I can just restart and no
problem, I'll get at least 10 to 20 more stitches before I get another
false bobbin break. Sometimes I get a birds nest either in the bobbin case
or in the thread roller area. I've changed the rollers. I change the
material density, I change the sewing speed, I loosen the tension on the
bobbin, I change the material density, I change the sewing speed, I loosen
the bobbin tension. (cause when I let go of the bobbin case, it falls
slower than when I put it in. It's like the bobbin tension keeps tightening
up the more I loosen it. Then the screw pops out and I'm crawling on the
floor. It doesn't seem to matter if I tighten or loosen the tension on the
bobbin, I keep getting false bobbin breaks. Only when I loosen it, the
screw eventually falls out!

Is there another variable I need to adjust?  Sometimes something will sew
out, no problem, other times it's like the bobbin from ....anyway, I must
be doing something wrong.

Any ideas, Sherlock's?

Genie Z

                       "Colleen Arbuckle"

                       <carbuckle@starband        To:
<amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
                       .net>                      cc:

                       Sent by:                   Subject:  [amayausers] Re:
bobbin screws
                       amayausers-bounce@f

                       reelists.org

                       10/25/2004 01:10 PM

                       Please respond to

                       amayausers

Call and talk to the parts dept.,
Only a few of the parst are listed in the catalog or on-line

Colleen Arbuckle
A-Z Cad Services
Russ's Pro Shop