[amayausers] Re: bobbin screws

  • From: gzenowich@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2004 12:54:37 -0400

Hi, Fellow Amaya Freaks!

I've got a small problem. I'm out of screws for the bobbin cases (the ones
that adjust tension). I looked at MelcoMart and they aren't listed as a
part to order. I hate to have to replace the entire bobbin case just for a
tiny screw. I've lost all three and now my wonderful Amaya (named Stitch)
is silent.  I've got orders to fill and for want of a screw, the kingdom
was lost. Okay, not yet, but what do you all do about that?  (I've
completely taken apart the room, scrubbed it on hands and knees, taken
apart the heating duct screen, found some interesting things, but no
screws. I'm afraid my dining room floor is acting like a washing machine
that eats socks, only it eats bobbin case screws so I think I must need a
source for lots of cheap screws.) Any ideas?

(by the way, what are the thread coasters for? It doesn't tell us in
anything we've been able to find, and the thread seems to be just fine
without them. They're listed as a part to purchase, so I'm assuming they
must have a purpose!)

Thanks, ever so much,

Genie Zenowich
Blackhurst Needleworx & Imaging