[amayausers.com] Re: baseball caps

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 7 Nov 2007 16:15:16 UT

This message was posted by oldkush on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/4/218.html#000004

If you have a single Amaya and the job will involve 100+ caps, it will be
faster and more economical for you to call in the big boys with multi-head
machines and have them do the job for you.

On the other hand, if you choose to do the caps yourself, digitize the
lettering so that it will stitch from the center-out and bottom-up.

Most caps can be stitched fairly easy if you are using a good design AND if the
cap is properly mounted in the cap frame [I think there is a video on the Amaya
website showing how to hoop a cap].

As far as what type of cap .... we always let the customer choose. People can
be fussy about the style of cap they like to wear and if you select the cap,
you may end up picking a cap that they do not like.

Good luck

Bob