[amayausers.com] Re: baseball caps

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 7 Nov 2007 17:07:00 UT

http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/4/218.html#000005

I run all my orders over 50 to Dick up at Squeegee Printers Inc.
He's a Melco tec and has 18 Amayas-he retired a 12 head Barudan in favor of the
amayas last year!
Prices are great and I order through Sanmar because they will drop ship direct
to him-free freight and he gets it the next day.
I've tried Otto cap-some prices are better-but customers noticed the hats are
shaped more for Zippy the Pinhead than us New Hampshire hill bumpers...LOL
So I stick with Sanmar. At case price, it's pretty compatible.
He has no problem with 5 panel over 6 panel but its all from experience.
Personally, I prefer 5 panel because of that dang seam.