[amayausers.com] Re: X stepper

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 7 Nov 2008 21:57:20 UT

This message was posted by Oregonian1a on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/1/548.html

I was sewing a new design today (on a cap) and the machine stopped with an
error that said something to the effect of X stepper missed index while sewing.

I pressed the green button and the machine moved to the next sewing position
and finished out the design. Since it did not trim the thread when this error
occured it snapped the thread when it moved to the new spot, but it still sewed
ok after that.

What is this indicating to me?

Dennis

P.S. Thread breaks or sewing problems have been virtually non-existant on my
machine so far (now that I have had training)