[amayausers.com] Re: X stepper

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 8 Nov 2008 11:26:57 UT

This message was posted by Oregonian1a on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/1/548.html#000003

Follow up post. I pulled the bobbin out after the needle change and discovered
a "glob" of stuff under the tension spring. Just prior to sewing I did a rotary
hook oiling and got a bit more oil on it than I intended. I wonder if the
excess oil got down on the cardboard bobbin side and softened it up a bit?

Not important but wanted to be complete.  :)