[amayausers] Re: X MOTOR TRACKING ERROR

  • From: "john cathers" <jocathers@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 May 2006 07:56:07 -0400

Anand,

The problem you are having is coming from the part of the hat hoop that is
for holding the brim of the hat.  One of two things is wrong.

The first is to check and make sure that the piece that slides up and down
to secure the brim is not in the up-most position, if it is the 2 screws on
the back side will come into contact with the cap frame driver itself.

The second thing to check is that the part of the hat hoop that has this
brim holder/slider is not bent back towards the machine,  if you look at
your cap frame driver it self you might see scrapes/gouges on the black bar
where the screws are coming into contact.

If you have any further questions please feel free to contact me directly.

1-302-728-6771

John Cathers

Go Postal!!!!!!!!!

Third Party Tech