[amayausers] Re: Wish I could get the acti-feed to work

  • From: "John Yaglenski" <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Nov 2006 16:43:23 -0500

I have to be honest on this - I really havn't had a ton of luck with
ActiFeed on my normal Amaya or as I like to call it PRE-XT.  I know we are
talking XT in the case below but I wanted to get a feel for how things were
going for everyone else.

I even did the thread break sensor upgrade where the whole thread break
sensor is replaced - and yet still, MT runs at 1-2 on many items.  Just did
a couple pique polos last night with two pieces of 1.5 oz backing - and
still it ran at 1-2 MT sometimes bobbing up to 3.   I almost wish you could
run Auto but set a minimum or base that it wouldn't go below.  I have tried
Auto with a tighter bobbin and a looser bobbin and I see no difference no
matter what I do.  Oh, and I did the thread feed roller upgrade kit etc.

Anyone have any thougts on the subject?

John