[amayausers] Re: Version 6.08.522

  • From: "Lee or Terri Hoover" <lhoover2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 27 Jan 2006 07:35:58 -0600

Hi Jeff,

I sent 4 files earlier - 3 created/edited in V 6.08.027 (I think), the
fourth in V 5....?  Yesterday, after the V 6.08.522 was loaded is when the
thread detection turned off.

When doing the Batch Converter, could all my design files be done no matter
what version of software they were created/edited?  Also, by converting to
an earlier version will some other feature be lost on the design files?

Thanks,

Terri
Embroidery Creations