[amayausers] Re: Version 6.08.522

  • From: "Lee or Terri Hoover" <lhoover2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 27 Jan 2006 12:14:08 -0600

Hi Jeff,

What I would "expect" is if there is some kind of dependency between
settings by color and thread detection, is that the user interface would let
the user know this by radio buttons, grouping, etc.  What I expected to
happen is that once I turn things on or off, and move to a different element
and do something with that element in the same screen, that my previous
changes would be there, then I could apply/save.  Does this make any sense?
(In my prior profession, I was a usability engineer, so I get kind of
picky.)

What actually happened -- turned on the thread detection, turned on the
settings by color (thread detection still on after turning colors on),
turned off the setting by color, thread detection "automatically" turned
off.  (I don't see where settings by color, gives the user the ability for
detection by color.)

Terri