[amayausers] Re: Version 6.08.522

  • From: "Jeff Banks" <banksje@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Jan 2006 17:20:51 -0700

Terri,

 Check the settings for Use Settings From Design being on. If it is on, turn
it off. The settings in the file, or saved could be wrong and then
configuring the machine accordingly.

Also, there are new RSA/CSA files for the 6.08.522 software. I posted
earlier the place to go download this patch. If you need it again, let know
and I can steer you to the place to get it and get it installed correctly.

 Jeff Banks
 Melco Embroidery Systems