[amayausers] Re: Vector art programs

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 6 Aug 2007 18:37:45 UT

This message was posted by Jeff on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/3/98.html#000006

I think it allows the importing of pes, dst, and other embroidery file formats
into DRAWings. DRAWings is a Auto Digitizing Program that works with Corel
Draw. You would have to have the DRAWings program first, then buy the Import
Stitch Option to add to it.

 If you already have Design Shop Pro+, you already have a Auto-Digitizing
program, and of which I feel is better that Corel DRAWings, but as I work for
Melco, I am prejudice.  :)  This would all be redundant to you and a
duplication of programs and waste of money.

 Jeff Banks