[amayausers] Re: Vector art programs

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 8 Aug 2007 15:32:14 UT

This message was posted by Digital Stitchz / LaserWorkz on AmayaUsers.com.
PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA EMAIL. Instead, respond to the thread on the WEBSITE by
clicking here:
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/3/98.html#000010

I discussed autodigitizing with my wife and I have to disagree.  Autodigitizing
has its place; that is like saying using  Melco fonts is the easy way out and
all lettering should be manually digitized.  I do go back to a time when all
lettering was done manually. As for autodigitizing if you are creating applique
or simple straight forward vector designs, autodigitizing saves time and with
the ability to adjust densities & stitches that give you good looking,
non-thread breaking embroidery.