[amayausers.com] Re: Use of Needle 16 and sequin unit

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 11 Jul 2008 19:25:56 UT

This message was posted by Wishes on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/1/446.html#000007

I do have a problem with our device because it currently will not center the
sequin with the needle.  We have used the origin button and it moves the
sequins but puts it right back in place.  Any techs who can give me any advice?

In regards to the sequin attachment, I have used ours since January and have
had a lot of nice results with some trial and error.  Anyone who wants to ask
about things I have done are welcome to call at 480-216-3163 or e-mail
wishesinstitches@xxxxxxxx
Thanks for any help. Margaret