[amayausers.com] Re: Use of Needle 16 and sequin unit

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 11 Jul 2008 07:10:54 UT

This message was posted by Maritha on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/1/446.html#000004

Rod
Thanks for the information. I was just wondering why in the past they said
needle 16 could be used and the particular reason why no longer. I don't think
it is a good idea to put that setting on 0 (if that would work and I think it
might because I read so many who had trouble with the unit not working when it
was on 0) because if the sequin unit is only sporadicly used one could forget
to return it to 1 and as such get frustrated when it does not work when trying
to use it.
I am just very greatfull my unit works so nice. I am very careful however not
to bump into it and get it out of alignment.