[amayausers.com] Re: Use of Needle 16 and sequin unit

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 11 Jul 2008 06:06:46 UT

This message was posted by Rod or Sharon on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/1/446.html#000001

The problem is probably in the new upgraded mechanical headup switch vs an
outdated sequin video. If the sequin head is in the up position, the mechanical
switch will be closed and if the needlecase traverses to #16, it is trying to
bring the head down. If it can't then an error message would probably occur.

I would think the only way to get around this would be to go into Tools and set
the Sequin option to 0(zero)....not sure this would even work, would have to
try it on mine. I have just resigned myself to the fact that I have 15 needle
to work with and one reserved for the sequin.....

Rod Springer
Amaya Tech & Trainer