[amayausers.com] Re: Upgrade to Design Shop V9 Pro Plus

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 28 Mar 2010 05:55:40 UT

This message was posted by The Embroidery Authority on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE
DO NOT REPLY VIA EMAIL. Instead, respond to the thread on the WEBSITE by
clicking here:
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?/topic/3/528.html#000008

Embroiderthee,
If everything that was typed in your first post is correct, I believe the
reason for the high price is because you would be moving from Ver.7 to Ver.9
.... AND jumping up TWO levels to Design Shop "PRO PLUS".
If you stay at the same level where you are at now ("Design Shop"), I would
assume the cost would be around $700-$800.
Remember that Design Shop has four levels to choose from:
Design Shop LITE
Design Shop
Design Shop PRO
Design Shop PRO PLUS

You just have to ask yourself "is it necessary to jump up to another level from
where you are now"?  What features are you looking to get that you don't
already have??  What's wrong with the software version you are currently using??

Make sure you do your homework and fully understand what you are doing before
you do it.