[amayausers] Re: United Way

  • From: "Roland R. Irish III" <signman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 23 May 2006 18:58:14 -0400

Doug, most of them came through without the cutline....I tried
sending them to the printer, the green one printed fine, but as I
thought, printed instead of cut the line. The others that came in
without the cut line, the printer pulls in a 30" page around them.
hate to say it, but unless you want to hand cut the lines, it isn't
going to work...I'm getting more and more frustrated with this.
Unless you can get out of the friday deadline....I don't think it
will fly....
let me know...
Roland

Sunrise Graphics
116 Main St
Claremont, NH 03743
603-543-1324
fax 603-543-9902
(fax machine is NOT turned on 24/7-only during normal business hours
Mon-Fri., 8 am -5 pm)
www.sunrisegraphics.org
signman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx