[amayausers] Re: Fill Stitch

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: john@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 23 May 2006 23:20:02 UT

John,

Create a fill pattern and then go into properties.  Then click on the Fill/View
Select tab and it shows all the fills (Fill 1-18 or whaterver it is).  If you
start selecting different ones and look at the properties you will notice each
different fill changes the # of partitions and/or the stitch length and
density.  They all effect the look of your fill as well as the coverage.  I do
most of my fills in 8 partitions cause thats the look I like but it does depend
on what you are putting it on as well as the size of the fill you are working
with.  For instance if you are doing a large fill area you may want longer
stitches to make less total stitches.  I have found with fills you just have to
play with different settings to find out the look you are happy with.

Hope this helps  :)

This message was posted by Aaron on the Amayausers.com Discussion Boards.

To reply, please go here:
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/2/3.html#000004