[amayausers] Re: Under thread presser?1

  • From: gzenowich@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 3 Oct 2005 15:04:44 -0400

Thanks, Ron, I'll have a search around when I get home tonight from my
'day' job.
That's great news!
Genie Zenowich

             "Body Cover"
             <info@bodycoverde
             sign.com>                                                  To
             Sent by:                  <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
             amayausers-bounce                                          cc
             @freelists.org
                                                                   Subject
                                       [amayausers] Re: Under thread
             10/03/2005 02:06          presser?1
             PM

             Please respond to
             amayausers@freeli
                  sts.org

My Amayas each came with a small bag of spare parts
and just recently I found out what the under thread presser foot
was that you spoke of.
So, you should have a spare and it is pretty easy to replace
and adjust. replacement is just 2 Allen head screws
after removing the needle plate.
Look around I bet you may have one.

Ron Vinyard
Body Cover Design