[amayausers] Re: Shipping prices are a ripoff

  • From: "Peachey Threads" <karen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 3 Oct 2005 12:13:16 -0700

You didn't say who all your distributors were and where you are located.

Karen
Peachey Threads
Embroidery & Digitizing
Woodburn, OR

It is the Peach

From: "Linen Barn" <linen@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 27 Sep 2005 08:01:20 -0700
Steve,

Sanmar offers free shipping on orders over $200. I usually save up a few
days worth of orders and get free shipping. I understand you are low volume
and this may not be an option all the time, but something to think about
when you have a few larger orders. I think Alpha has the same offer. The bad

part is both these companies add surcharges to shipping when you have to pay

for it. I save around $3-4k a year in shipping by ordering from Sanmar :)

Aaron Sargent
The Linen Barn
linen@xxxxxxxxxxx
Medford, OR