[amayausers] Shipping prices are a ripoff

  • From: "Peachey Threads" <karen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 3 Oct 2005 13:03:54 -0700

Hi Steve,

I was going to make a suggestion to you but didn't realize you are on the
East Coast and didn't want to suggest a company you already use.  I can
appreciate your dilemma and the preference of not listing names on a public
forum.

Regards,
Karen
Peachey Threads
Embroidery & Digitizing
Woodburn, OR

It is the Peach

From: "Peachey Threads" <karen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 3 Oct 2005 12:13:16 -0700
You didn't say who all your distributors were and where you are located.

Karen
Peachey Threads
Embroidery & Digitizing
Woodburn, OR