[amayausers] Re: Trimmer problems, HELP PLEASE

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 1 Aug 2007 21:38:15 UT

http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/1/142.html#000006

my experience with no thread cutting happening...usually it is caused by 1 of 3
things we check first...
1) pressor foot-up too high, won't cut or cuts when it feels like it
2)  length to cut between elements wasn't set to .25
3) no trims set in design (typical of using Dakato designs without checking
them through.
Just did a bulldog from Dakato-had 6 or more LONG thread jumps between elements
of the design that didn't cut.
In DS, I was able to go in while the design was sewing and stick in a trim as I
saw the jumps. When finished, save as new version (bulldog3, for example) and
then reload 'new' design and sew out fixed.