[amayausers.com] Re: Trimmer knife

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 11 Oct 2010 21:52:41 UT

This message was posted by customdm on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?/topic/1/1041.html

Rod can you please help I took off the needle plate to clean and oil the
trimmer knife and I notice that there is a small hole in the back left side of
the trimmer blade and a small spring in the back of it that looks like the
blade should be held in place by the small spring in the back of it.  Should I
try to attach the blade to this spring for its not suppose to be attached.  My
machine hasn't been trimming right could this be the problem.