[amayausers] Trim Command

  • From: "Thomas LaDow" <tcladow@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 8 May 2006 18:09:18 -0500

I was sewing Script names today (Melco Script font style) and the AMAYA kept
trimming after every letter even though they were connected as they are in
script.  Way too much trim and tie off time.  I went to propery box in trim
commands and it was defaulted to "Trim only when necessarty" and the "Trim
Greater than" was set at .025.  This was the recommended default settings
from Chicago class I attended.  What is recommended settings on the trim
commands and tie in/tie off settings?

Tom LaDow
Creative Promotions