[amayausers.com] Re: Tie offs

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 13 Jul 2008 17:35:47 UT

This message was posted by Juli in Kona on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/2/614.html

I am having mucho problems with trimming - rather, not trimming.  It goes
through all the motions, but doesn't accomplish the task.  It has been
suggested that the underlying problem is the type of tie-off.  I am using Style
#1 at present.  Does anyone have any suggestion for another  style?

And when I find that that has been the problem, I will want to set the new
tie-off as the default.  Been so long since I've done that that I can't
remember how it's done.  So, I need help with that too.

I really love all you guys (and gals) - What would we do without this forum??!!!

Juli in Kona where we are going to have a lovely day.