[amayausers.com] Re: Tie offs

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 13 Jul 2008 18:08:44 UT

This message was posted by HERB on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/2/614.html#000002

The problem is really  not so much the type of tie-off. What changing to a
different style does is change the triangle of thread made when the machine is
preparing to trim. I have also added a stitch to the tie-ff and had it work,
sometimes it does not. I have found that relocating the trim or changing the
thread direction a bit will work, although this is not 100%. I know of no
technique that works perfectly all the time.
Go to DS. Element properties/lock-trim and use the radio buttons to change the
parameters.