[amayausers.com] Re: Thread problems

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 3 Oct 2010 01:01:20 UT

This message was posted by Leighton on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?/topic/1/1034.html

HELP! It's the weekend and we need help with our machine. First it would not
trim nicely, so I changed the knife. Then, it would trim off and on, grabbing
the bobbin thread but not cutting it and the top thread would sling shot out of
the needle. I searched online for answers and saw that maybe my hook timing may
be off. I did that, the needle gap, cleaned the area and lubercated everything.
Now, the thread is shredding right off the bat when it starts to sew and it
looks like it's getting all tangled. I checked the tension of the bobbin and
it's good. What else should I check?

IS THERE A TECH IN HAWAII THAT CAN SERVICE OUR MACHINE?