[amayausers.com] Re: Thread Pops out of Thread Feeder Roller Cover Groove

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 20 Jul 2009 20:48:58 UT

http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/1/732.html#000008

We got our new XT last month-after 4 years with 'big red' we still arranged for
our local tech to be here and run over it before we even turned it on the first
time. That way any problems would be documented by a tech on-the-spot, and any
adjustments would be made correctly. It's off warranty service-we had no
problem paying his bill because of the 'comfort' factor knowing that we started
with a perfectly fine-tuned machine!
He did do the complete 'lube oil and filter' check... (lol) so that everything
was gone over with a fine tooth comb and gentle hand.
Anything that has gone wrong since we've traced back to 'operator'(my wife)
error...
I only do the digitizing now and let her run it!