[amayausers.com] Re: Thread Pops out of Thread Feeder Roller Cover Groove

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 20 Jul 2009 18:22:11 UT

This message was posted by edr on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/1/732.html#000003

No I haven't replaced the pinch rollers.  What's the useful life of them?  I've
had this new Amaya XT for less than three months!  Sometimes the thread will
wrap around the pinch rollers after a thread cut is done.  Maybe the loop that
is created in front and under the pinch roller in this process is too big??

Also, I noticed that there are a few tiny red flakes from the pinch rollers in
a few places, especially noticeable on the thread bar with all the holes under
the takeup levers where you feed the thread before you pass it down to the
needle.  Is this common or do I have defective pinch rollers?

Should I call Melco Support?

Thanks--Ed