[amayausers] Re: Thread Feed Roller Exasperation

  • From: "Body Cover" <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 5 Apr 2005 14:00:47 -0700

Take a minute and really check out the bobbin case
make sure there are no nicks or kinks that bind up the thread.
We had a similar problem with noise and torn thread
and knotting ended up replacing the bobbin case with the spare and
the problem disappeared.

Ron Vinyard
Body Cover / Magic Stitches
1-888-435-0176