[amayausers] Re: Tall Size T-shirts and Sport Shairts

  • From: "Iris Embroidery" <irisembroidery@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Dec 2005 13:41:26 -0800

Try Blue Generation or tri mountain.

Best Regards,
Veena Viswanath

Iris Embroidery
www.IrisEmbroidery.com
(510)-226-6171

  _____

From: amayausers-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:amayausers-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Linen Barn
Sent: Tuesday, December 06, 2005 4:17 PM
To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [amayausers] Re: Tall Size T-shirts and Sport Shairts

Russell,

Are you a member of the www.embroideryline.net ?  There are hundreds of
embroiderers on that line and a wealth of information for sourcing.  I have
seen many people on there post on places to get T's and Polos in talls.  I
haven't had a need so I never saved any of the info but if you join that
group I bet it would be beneficial.  There are lots of e-mails that go
through there but if you set up a seperate folder for them all to go into
you can look through them at your convenience without them getting in the
way of your other e-mails.

www.trimountain.com makes lots of Polos (actually almost all their products)
in talls.

Aaron Sargent