[amayausers] Re: Tall Size T-shirts and Sport Shairts

  • From: "Linen Barn" <linen@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 Dec 2005 16:16:47 -0800

Russell,

Are you a member of the www.embroideryline.net ?  There are hundreds of
embroiderers on that line and a wealth of information for sourcing.  I have
seen many people on there post on places to get T's and Polos in talls.  I
haven't had a need so I never saved any of the info but if you join that group
I bet it would be beneficial.  There are lots of e-mails that go through there
but if you set up a seperate folder for them all to go into you can look
through them at your convenience without them getting in the way of your other
e-mails.

www.trimountain.com makes lots of Polos (actually almost all their products) in
talls.

Aaron Sargent