[amayausers.com] Re: Talk about a clodfoot

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 7 Dec 2007 17:01:07 UT

http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/1/273.html#000009

Actually I prefer dogs, I am currently owned by a beagle....LOL
cats are okay but after having to put down the last one (18 years old, black
siamese that ruled the house) my wife own't let me get any more. At one point,
previous wife, I had 3 siamese-they were great! But dogs are more fun if they
will play with you. The beagle won't...he only knows 'away' and nothing about
'come'.
I had a beautiful corgi/heinz's 57 mix for 15 years...she was the most loving
and attentive smart dog...was heartbroken, and yes I bawled like a baby when we
had to put her down.