[amayausers.com] Re: Talk about a clodfoot

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 7 Dec 2007 14:46:59 UT

http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/1/273.html#000006

As several 'used' amaya buyers have found out, without the dongle-you cannot
run designshop or amaya OS. period. It just won't work. I have dongles for
several programs on my MACs, Flexi, VeLXi, and others-and yes, I can easily get
pirated versions of the programs off the internet. But without the coded
dongle-they won't work-it's a scam! I haven't yet found anyone that was able to
get a pirated version of a dongle protected program that worked without the
dongle. Maybe someone got into the programing on a 'limited time' sample and
disabled the time code-but that still isn't the full operating version. And
without the dongle, you don't have the serial number/ID code-and when you try
to call in for tech help...you're busted! No help without that! Unplug the
dongles on your Amaya and see if you can run it...