[amayausers.com] Re: Table Cloth

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 23 Apr 2010 12:47:09 UT

http://www.amayausers.com/boards/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?/topic/11/62.html#000003

YEs they do offer them, several pages in their catalog! I order almost every
month...and that is where I got the bulk order on the  Amaya 'jammies' we had a
couple years back. They will make up anything you want. BUT they have a real
problem sometimes understanding instructions so include a well labeled diagram
of what you want.
Don't know why none of them are on the website-I never use that. Easier to just
pick up the phone.
Also, you can split the seam on a mismade throw and cut it to shape, resew with
a household machine. Did that several times-let the 'customer' measure her own
table and a 'standard' card table according to her was 2' square and 4' square
for a big one...they were both 3' square. Turned the excess material off an
unused 8' banner into matching banners and they bought them!
So nothing went to waste and now I have banners made up by Creative to match
tablecovers and get an extra sale out of it. Can't beat a machine washable
banner!
Roland