[amayausers.com] Re: Table Cloth

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 23 Apr 2010 00:35:11 UT

This message was posted by KNC Designs on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?/topic/11/62.html

Had a pretty funny thing happen the other day with a table cloth order.
Customer wanted a table cloth for a display table 1 color vinyl on three
sides.Customer gives me the dimensions 28x86 inches I thought that is a odd
size table but he looks at his notes and says that is correct. Place order from
Creative Banner , recieved table cloth and thought it would be better if I had
the table to make sure everything is laid out correctly. Ask if I can take it
with me ,"sure lets go get it". Go into the conference room and the only table
there is WAY to small "Well this one isn't it the dimensions are way off the
table is much larger". So he calls one of his employee's and asks where the
table is , he says "It is in the conference room". So long story short he asks
him how he measured the table he says "it is 86" around the table and 28"
tall". DOH! I told him don't worry about it we will get something to work.