[amayausers] Re: Sure Seems To be A Lot of Problems Out There

  • From: "Roland R. Irish III" <signman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 04 Jan 2006 09:28:47 -0500

Russell, we took the training...and with 'set material' and 'set designs'
and everyone running exactly the same thing on the same machines that was
nice...but when you get home to your own machine-things are different!
That's why I suggest they set every new machine up with a pile of exactly
the same items so that anyone having a problem can load it up, and then talk
to a tech and he would know exactly what they are working with!