[amayausers.com] Re: Spam

  • From: "John Yaglenski" <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2011 19:42:55 -0500

Maybe I should move that up top Ron :)

- - - -
John Yaglenski
President / Chief Executive Officer
Levelbest Communications

Community Websites - Graphic Design - Web Development
I: www.levelbest.com / P: 240.367.9911

                           Levelbest Network Sites Include:
            INTERCOT | WebDisney | AmayaUsers | INTERCOTdcl
            Levelbest Embroidery | UrbanaMaryland | Mousehut

            This e-mail message and any attachments are confidential and
may be privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify
Levelbest immediately -- by replying to this message or by sending an
e-mail to john@xxxxxxxxxxxxx -- and destroy all copiesof this message and
any attachments. Thank you.