[amayausers.com] Re: Spam

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2011 16:45:35 UT

This message was posted by levelbest on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?/topic/1/1127.html#000002

Let me also say - free email providers are about the worst thing ever to happen
to the internet.  When an email isn't associated with an ISP, there is simply
no accountability.

I'd turn off gmail registrations if I could - 95% of the spammers come from
that domain or a .ru address.  I realize it's convenient - but that convenience
leads to the service being used to spam the world thru forums.

It's extremely frustrating.