[amayausers] Re: Sometimes you love her... sometimes

  • From: "John Yaglenski" <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 6 Apr 2005 17:45:56 -0400

Thanks to Herb...  I tried adjusting settings that you mentioned... and it
sewed out, but the thread did't fill quite so well with a higher number density.

So, I went to a true type font, re-did the lettering and set the properties
along the lines of what both of us were thinking and you know what... I can do
8-10 shirts without a break now.... and it covered better at the 4.8 density.
So I am happy.

Thanks for kicking my brain into gear.

- - - -
John Yaglenski
Chairman & CEO, Levelbest Communications
I: http://www.levelbest.com
P: 888.229.1779 / 301.591.2481

Levelbest Network Sites Include:

intercot.com / webdisney.com / intercotwest.com
urbanamaryland.com / mousehut.com / udflyers.com
levelbestembroidery.com