[amayausers] Re: Software File Extension

  • From: "Linen Barn" <linen@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Jul 2005 09:22:07 -0700

Cheryl,

Most digitizers will edit their design and send back to you if you have it done
fairly soon after you receive the file.  If you wait too long or ask for
changes that are way different than how you asked for it to be setup originally
there may be a small edit fee, depends on the digitizer.  Until you get the
hang of editing after "converting to wireframe" (thanks for the great
explaination Jeff) you should not hesitate to ask the digitizer to edit.  If
you are having a language barrier because you are having your digitizing done
overseas find one in the USA, there are plenty that are both reasonable and do
quality work.

Aaron Sargent
The Linen Barn
linen@xxxxxxxxxxx