[amayausers] Re: Software File Extension

  • From: "E. Orantes" <e3m@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 23 Jul 2005 18:47:27 -0500

Cheryl,
    In short, to answer your question,...  If your options are CND versus
EXP, opt for the CND.  CND is an older style and comparable to the new OFM
file format which is what you would have if you were digitizing it yourself.
Anytime you switch formats or convert the file, there's a good chance of
changing the stitch count because you are in fact changing the file.
Convert the file or change formats enough times and you won't like what your
machine sews.  Stick with CND or OFM when possible and use EXP when that is
your only option.
Good luck,
Ed

Ed & Maralien Orantes